Peer Review Process
The article submitted to this online journal will be double-blind peer-reviewed (Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other) with at least 1 (one) reviewers. The accepted articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process.
For checking Plagiarism, The Editor will screen plagiarism manually (offline and online database) on the Title, Abstract, and Body Text of the manuscript, and by using Turnitin plagiarism detection software. If it is found a plagiarism indication of over 20%, the editorial board will suggest the author revise the article immediately.
- Editor receiving manuscript from the author.
- The editor evaluates the manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet the criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online databases manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the article to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, reviewer, and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer send back the review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If a revision, the author revised the article and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than two months will be considered as new submissions.